Sollio Cooperative Group implements measures and controls to ensure that all facilities across Canada covered by this policy are compliant with applicable laws, environmental regulations and other requirements. Each of our facilities is subject to an environmental compliance audit, and compliance is continuously monitored.
Measures for monitoring and improving our environmental performance:
- Collect data on performance indicators
- Establish quantifiable targets to help achieve the goals set out in our action plan
- Assess compliance in our facilities on a regular basis
- Identify the environmental impacts of our operations and take proactive steps to minimize them
- Pay attention to the environmental risks entailed in our mergers/acquisitions
We have implemented various reporting processes to monitor our performance. Findings are regularly presented to the Board of Directors and Sollio Cooperative Group management, indicating any changes in the organization’s environmental performance as well as recommended risk management and improvement measures. Our environmental performance data and progress regarding our goals are also publicly reported in our annual corporate responsibility report.